Sunday, March 21, 2010 10:30:00 PM
2 earthlings made me smile ((:
Dats Andy & Guccie..
They are the sweetest earthlings ever!
Ferstly,
Guccie teman me go shopping at Cotton On.
Den went baq to her place.
Had dinner.
Met Andy later after dat.
They followed me to Admiralty.
Just to fynd a stoopid shoe.
& in the end.
I ditch werk!
ahahaha.
Guccie left early.
So Im left with Andy.
Bought drinks & found a spot to slack.
Shared different stories & point of views.
Den we walked off.
Supposedly Andy has to meet hys gurlfriend at Sembawang.
Bt he cancel the plan just to teman me.
Aint dat suweeeet. ((:
I was so touched!
Den we bought food.
Found another place to slack.
& shared more stories. (((;
Dang its been so long since I reallie open up to another guy.
Thanks so much..
Labels: alm0st a perfect day.