Friday, July 11, 2008 10:26:00 PM
hmmp
21:54:34
I say:
btw latelie i just d0nt get [insert name] sehk..
21:55:00
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
btw. asl?
21:57:31
I say:
erms ntah lars.
smlm aku nga busy c0nfrence ngn kama & iqah..& chat ngn taufiq..
[insert name] chat ngn aku..
ferst was n0rmal..
den he starts swit talking..
aku cri0uslie c0nfused sak..
21:59:20
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
e otha day, gucci let me read dis post.
her fren's blog.
n she wrote about mitin [insert name] n gg to sch togetha.
i nid to tell u, i dun wan u to regret lata..
21:59:50
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
i just dun feel he's a gd guy at heart.
maybe yes, he yearn for a great gf.
but he nids to undrstnd dem sehk.
22:01:20
I say:
i kn0e b0ut dat but havent g0t to read it.
aku tk tau url die..
haix.i understand wad u mean..
22:01:30
I say:
but its such a struggle f0r me sehk.
22:02:56
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
i noe wat ure gg tru ryte now.
but try to get to noe the real reason first.
let him wait. if he truly wans u back.
he can wait fer u. even fer a lifetime.
22:05:24
I say:
yeah i get u.
im n0t giving in t0 hym uhh.
im trying as hard as i can t0 stay str0ng..
but s0meh0w sth just make me weaker as tyme flys.
22:06:02
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
feelings makes u loose control.
but if u noe wat u want.
i noe, u can hold on.
22:09:29
I say:
i kn0e i can h0ld onn..
but i alwaes fail t0 c0ntrol myself..
im turn weak..
everything dat brings spirit t0 me is weak..
right after the br0ke up..
i aint me wen he left me..
he reallie br0ke everything in me..
22:10:41
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
i noe u gave ur heart to him.
22:12:32
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
n he break urs. into pieces.
sometimes its hard to get ova dat someone. even if u try.
its so hard. but dun eva gif up.
gif it some more time.
i hope dat it will do wonders.
sometimes the one we love dun cherish us
the one who loves us is just rite in front of our eyes.
22:12:53
I say:
i cant regain the c0nfidence dat i ever had..
even wen i kn0e i can d0 it..
but i FAIL..!
alwaes FAIL.!
im n0t succeeding in lyfe..
i cant..
he had it all wen were still t0geder..
& wen he left...
he threw it all away..
which make me feel useless & very weak.
i aint g0nna be the eza dat ive kn0wn f0r years..
im just acting t0 be sum0ne dats n0t up t0 wh0 i reallie am..
22:13:36
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
maybe u shld tell him everything dat u kept frm him all this while.
22:13:57
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
tell him dat he tore u apart afta he left u?
22:14:13
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
tell him everything. so dat he noes. dat u truly do love him.
22:16:10
I say:
its hard ila..
im n0t wh0 i use t0 be..
she is n0t the eza dat [insert name] used t0 kn0e anym0re..
i cant be me ar0und any0ne anym0re..
i just fail t0 c0ntrol me..
22:16:53
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
sometimes.
maybe u'll just have to let go everyting.
even ur old self.
22:18:44
I say:
if i let g0 of my oldself..
den ill never re-gain my strength..
with0ut my old self..
ill never be the bytch dat u kn0e.
22:19:39
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
den tink positively. try harder.
i know u'll regain it sooner or later.
22:20:33
I say:
its been 1yr 7mths oreadie.
but im just getting way weaker den i used t0
22:23:37
I say:
i can never be me lar ila..
ive tried..
22:26:43
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
if u think u cant. den u can. if u tink u cant. atleast bcome the one dat can smile all day long. aite syg?
22:27:23
I say:
ill try as l0ng as i still can oteys.
22:27:35
I say:
but i cant keep the pr0mise l0ng..
22:28:03
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
no worries. we're here to help you
22:28:15
I say:
thanks l0ads.
22:28:53
ila.bebehh =) i love you, FIRAY says:
no problem!
22:29:39
I say:
i d0nt get y u beybehs wanna waste ur tyme on me..
its just aint w0rth sehk.
[a c0nvo btw me & ila b0ut [insert name]..
sh0uld i??
but i just d0nt dunn0e wen i c0uld ever regain my strength.
0r will i never.
i guess ill just get weaker as every sec0nds of lyfe past.]