Friday, June 20, 2008 5:50:00 PM
tyme f0r sharing..
[P0EM!]
When
You talk about
Your wasted love,
You just increase
Your blind ignorance.
Love
Is never wasted.
Love
Can never be wasted,
For love is Infinity's Life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alas, I thought I knew so much
Of love, and yet I know so little!
For I cannot stop myself loving him
From whom I shall never have joy.
My whole heart, and all of me from myself
He has taken, and him own self,
and all the world,
For when he took himself from me,
he left me nothing
But desire and a yearning heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These days are so dark
It tares my world apart.
There is no one who deserves my heart,
No matter what,
My heart always gets cut.
Cut into two tiny pieces.
I don't deserve this pain,
It makes me want to go insane.
It's all just too plain,
To even tell what will happen next.
This pain inside,
I just can�t hide.
It�s too strong,
That it�s seems so wrong.
How could so many bad things happen to me?
And people can�t see,
See how I feel after all this heartbreaking.
Why can�t they tell that I am down?
Can�t they see my frown?
I guess not,
Because all the guys seen so hot.
Now I�m burning up inside,
So I must run in hide.
For this is the heartbreaking life.