Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:55:00 AM
the truth are out [FOR FIZZIE]
i realise dat im alwaes the one dat irritate & hurt u.
but i didnt wan all those shyts to ever happen.
its just the way i am.
the irritating & evil bytch..
i guess u just havent knoe every side of me.
and its better of u not to knoe the other side of me.
coz ure so gonna hate me dat way.
and ill try my best to change..
just for u.
but if i change, den u must oso change.
try to get rid of ur ego-ness.
dat attitude of urs do hurt me most of the tyme.
and please stop showing the wrong expression at the wrong tyme!
ok.so now the both of us have to change for the better.
and i reallie wan this relationship to last.
IM SORRIE IF I EVER HURT U OR ANITHING.
ITS JUST THE WAY I AM NOW.
LASTLIE, I LOVE MY FIZZIE SO MUCH.
AND I DON WANNA LOOSE U.
LOADS OF LOVE,
'fiEzah [since 050907]
PS:THIS LATEST POST DIDNT MEAN ANI HARM.