Thursday, October 04, 2007 12:18:00 AM
Fond Memories_
This song is dedicated to my late mum
She has been there for me,everydae
From da day im a baby till the day i turn 12
She fed me when im small,changed my diapers,
gave me meaningful advice for my school work
but she left me when i need her support the most
i love her soo much.i reallie regret as to what iv done
im not a good kid.alwaes create problems for her
=( i reallie hope she forgive me.
now iv changed.alot.hmm...
On the 27.07.04. she left this world.
at TTSH.approximately at 11.27pm
Suffered from dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
She only had 5% chances of living
But hey.god loves her more then us. =)
Have Been Celebratin Hari Raya Without her
for 3 years.hmmm
GOSH!.i miss her. =(
Hari Raya isnt the same without her
Those days were missed.
where me and my bro would ask for forgiveness
early morning,ferst day of hari raya
but now.its gone all gone
it feels soo different
As days passed
days to weeks,weeks to month,month to years
iv learned to be independent
respect the elderly
and love my parent,my dad
he's is da only one left.i love him
dats a fact that i dun wanna change
well..till here
I love eu mum
may your soul rest in peace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To my dearest-dearest Faizah
I love eu too
I won't leave you dear
I hope my presence is appreciated
In some ways.eu changed my life too =)
laughter is da best medicine dear
eheee x)
*muacks* from fie to eu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~