Monday, May 07, 2007 7:48:00 PM
unforgetable day
woke up at 9++ coz got msg from diyana..
she's the ferst person..haha..
den i slept back..
finallie woke up at 10 ar..
dunnoe lar ehk..
around dat tyme lar..
ferstlie took all my presents and open them..
after dat played the computer for awhile..
den had breakfast...
at around 12 went out to mit hasimah..
met up at bedok inter near the phone booth..
den we proceed to cineplex to check out the time of the movie.
den i called hajar to tell her the earliest tyme lar..
haix..sadly..
hajar cannot come coz she go kenduri..
alermak..sad seh..
suddenly imah wanted to change the plan..
she said instead of watching spiderman 3 we go watch jgn pandang blakang..
but i lazie to go back tamp..haha
so wad to do..
she had to watch spiderman 3 with me..
while waiting for 1.45 to cumm..
imah n me proceed to bdk inter to walk2 awhile..
den at the coffee shop i saw hamzah..
haha..he botak again..forever seh he.
den i tegor hym..
but he action tk dgr..
i wasnt satisfied..i called hym again..
loud and clear..."HAMZAH!!!"..
haha..he turned..n gave a blur look..
da biaser da..
after dat..imah got a call from amir and i got a msg from haiqal..
we were both busy wif our own guy..((officiallie ended))
((lets talk bout wad he msges me))
ferstly i msg hym he never reply..
den 1/2 hour later he msg "u buat aper?"
so i replied.."nga pat bdk ngn my kwn..u?"
den he replied..."madrasah.."
after dat..i purposely asked hym about hys day yesterday..
he said "okie jek...ader pompan suke i?"
wad else can i say...as usual i replied.."ow.bagos lar kan.haix.."
den he asked me,"if the gurl want me den wad will I do?"
agghh..don be stupid lar..like of course i dont wanna share ur love ryte..!!
den i simplie replied.."u nk ngn die pe.nk sgt pegi la!den just let me go owk"
n fuckingly he replied..."k.."
so i said."u nk ngn die kan! fine!"
and he replied "owk.."
i got damn mad by den..
but wad the fuck..
he's the same as other guys ive ever known lar..
enter my heart n leave by breaking them..
just like a door wif out ani knob..
the onlie way to get out is just to break it..
on the 6th of may...MY BUFFDAY IN 2007..
he broke up wif me just bcoz of dat gurl..
wow HAIQAL..thankx aload..
criously and sincerely..thank u..
I LOVE U WIF ALL MY HEART AND THIS IS WAD U DO TO ME..! WHY??
DID I HURT U??I DUNNOE..
PS::I DIDNT TELL THE WHOLE STORIE DAT HAPPEN YESTERDAY..BTW MAMA SKG DA PEKAK..ORG CKP SPIDERMAN 3 DIE CKP "PERDANE MENTRI"..HAHA..PAK MAT TEMPE.. OW YA..I OSO GOT A NEW mp4 FROM MAMA AS BUFFDAY PRESENT..GOT 2 mp3 READIE..HAHA..THANKX LOADS MOM..
PSPS::I DIDNT SLEEP YESTERDAY JUST BCOZ I CANT STOP THINKING BOUT U.. I CRIED TILL MY EYES HURTS.I JUST CANT CONTROLL MY TEARS ANIMORE. ITS ALL BCOZ OF HYM. 060507 IS THE DATE IM GONNA REMEMBER FOREVER.!!